We’re taking digital distribution to exciting places. Come and be a part of it.
Reports to: Technical Project Manager
Location: Remote / Leamington Spa
Overview of Role
The automation test engineer will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining an automation test suite for use within the company. You will help the team prevent defects, ensure tests are valuable and reliable, and ensure agile test automation principles are followed, through collaboration with the rest of the team including developers and manual test engineers. The role of Automation Test Engineer is pivotal within the company, ensuring everyone owns the quality designed into our products and solutions.
- Define, produce and maintain automated tests at all levels
- Set up continuous delivery pipelines to trigger test automation.
- Creating tooling around environment setup
- Develop, maintain and support test automation throughout the business.
- Implement strategies to prevent defects.
- Champion innovation and best practice.
- Building successful relationships with product owners, developers, and project managers, so requirements are free from ambiguities.
- Collaborate with DevOps to build and maintain release pipelines.
- Continuously assess and refactor test scenarios
- Raising defects and bugs as appropriate
- Knowledge of test automation strategies.
- Competence with Automation Testing frameworks such as Selenium or Specflow
- Experience in developing reliable API level test automation.
- Experience of Continuous Delivery tools.
- A willingness to own processes and implement improvements.
- High level of competency in planning, executing and sharing outcomes of
- Exploratory testing.
- Context-driven testing.
- Heuristic-driven testing.
- Experience of building test environments.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of Agile project methodology.
- Cloud advocate (Azure), possibly certified.
- Experience of testing and deploying in the Azure cloud.
- Competence in one or more programming languages such as C#, .NET Core
- Knowledge of load and performance testing.
- Experience working with Azure Devops in an Azure Server environment.
- 25 days holiday allowance with shorter working hours on your birthday
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Staff annual incentive scheme
- Great working environment with flexible working and the opportunity to work from home
- Perkbox Subscription
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Relaxed dress code
Genba Digital is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.