Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Overview of Role
You are the voice of the customer within Genba Digital. You’ll be the person that the Genba team can come to when they need to know more about the product, the customer or how people use our product. You have a growth mindset and you will use data to test your growth ideas and you’ll work with the product team to build exactly what the customer wants and needs. We will ask you to build exciting products by identifying potential opportunities and features. You’ll want to conduct market research to generate product requirements and create specifications and you’ll collaboratively work with the other members of the Genba team to define production timetables, pricing, and the roadmap and release plan for product introduction and enhancement. You’ll work with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies so that our customers know all about what we do and why they want our product.
- Understands and empathises with your customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Appraises new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses other players in the market by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication approaches.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with the others in the product team.
- Helps the wider team understand new products through training and documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Data-Driven Product Management
- Agile Product Development
- People Management
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Analysis of Competitors
- Sales Planning
- Financial Planning
- 25 days holiday allowance with shorter working hours on your birthday
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Staff annual incentive scheme
- Great working environment with flexible working
- Perkbox Subscription
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Relaxed dress code
Genba Digital is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.