Location: Leamington Spa
Reports to: COO
Overview of Role
- This role is responsible for leading the Genba Platform feature strategy and delivering this vision by collaborating with Genba’s outsourced development partner, its clients and internal stakeholders.
- In doing this, their objective is to drive sales and client growth in current and new verticals with the objective to grow the platform and its value to clients and shareholders.
- Focusing on client-based product strategy (market research, portfolio analysis, core competences and capabilities, strategy planning, ideas generation and prioritisation), development (project management in development, through to release management and implementation), this role will work very closely with the CTO, COO, Commercial Team, IT Project Manager and external development team to deliver market leading products and services
- The key success criteria for this role are: the creation of market-led products, strong proposition development, a well-managed NPD process, and the commercial success of Genba products.
- Prepare and present options for product strategy to stakeholders, based on external and internal analysis.
- Analyse current feature set and product life-cycle based on Genba’s strategy
- Analyse Genba’s capabilities and core competences
- External (Opportunities, threats, issues, forces in the market)
- Evaluate current and new verticals to expand Genba’s existing reach in cooperation with Genba’s Commercial department.
- Work closely with the Commercial department to research and map client, market needs and competition.
- Analyse market and value chain parties’ value and share of revenue
- Support investigation and review of emerging innovative technologies and trends
- Work to build and maintain Product Development Roadmaps that can be used internally and shared with top tier clients.
- Build high level specifications and epic user stories for briefing Development.
- Project manage new products and features in development, managing internal and external stakeholders including partners and development teams.
- Work with Commercial (including marketing) to build product marketing collateral and launch plans of new products, services and modules to offer added value services to existing clients.
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure product development information flows throughout all stakeholders.
- Maintain documentation for product management governance.
- Build training plans for staff, e-learning content and training notes for clients, and deliver training when appropriate.
- Provide (front line product) support to Commercial and Operational teams at launch of new services/products