Location: Leamington Spa or London
Reports to: Commercial Director
Overview of Role
To manage, develop and deliver the Genba partnerships/revenue, assuming responsibility for growing the Genba business through both our existing client base and new commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for managing allocated publisher and etailer relationships through regular client meetings, day to day liaison and delivering a first-class account management service.
- Pro-actively plan new product releases with the publishing partners, suggesting and evaluating exciting marketing programmes to drive pre-orders, launch and on-going sales and creative opportunities to roll out to the Genba etailer network.
- Effectively communicate all publisher and etailer activity to the Operational team to efficiently set up such programmes, ensuring all programmes are fully set up well before going live.
- Working with the commercial team to promote and extend exclusive relationships with etailers with each AAA Publisher.
- Manage the key etailer relationships focussing on new releases, marketing planning, promotional planning and initiatives to drive sales.
- Create annual account plans for partners
- Work with the Commercial Director/CCO on expanding the Genba network, to include reviewing new software genres, new business negotiations, contractual negotiations and briefing the new partnerships into the Operational team.
- Prepare sales materials and proposals to support the business development efforts.
- Monitor accounts sales performance and make recommendations to the Commercial Director
- Attend and present at client meetings.
- Attendance at key events/tradeshows to promote the Genba offering.
- Strong account management experience working with high-profile, global businesses.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and number skills combined with creativity, efficient and result oriented working style.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Problem solver; ability to drive changes and process improvements as our business continues to grow
- Ability to work across an array of tasks with experience navigating complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills with a very pro-active approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills essential.
- Strong network within the videogames industry.
- Willingness to travel.
- 3 years plus of proven account management/digital sales or business development in a digital marketplace or videogames industry.
- Experience and connections in Software business (Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, Magix, F-Secure).
- Experience within a digital environment.
- Experience in digital account management.
- Language skills appreciated but not essential.